Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

May 11, 2012

This is MY Fire, You Guys.

I was driving home from taking the kids to school this morning, and in front of me I saw this:

Well, not exactly this, but something similar. You know, your classic truck with a fire in the back kind of thing. This is more of a bad photo-edit version of what I saw.

So I did what anyone would do in my situation. I posted this photo so that we may have a caption contest. The winner gets my undying admiration. Yay, Winner!

This has already been an ongoing text conversation all day, so I'll get you started. But I expect your captions. Post them on the Facebook page if you want people to see them, or you can post them below and I will see them.

"Yeah. No big deal. Just drivin' around with my fire. I just need to take my fire to a different place. There isn't fire at this other place."

"See y'all later. Me and mah fire are hittin' the road."

"Yeah guys, y'all suck and this party sucks! I'm leaving...and I'm takin the fire with me! C'mon fire, we're gonna go find a better party!" (Twon)

"Some kids have a security blanket, I have my fire. Shutup."

I know my readers are funneh - so you better show up me and my brother in the comments.

Oh, and nobody was hurt in the making of this blog, the driving of this fire, or the posting of these captions.