Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Jun 30, 2011

Who Peed on the Cat?

Today, my sister was babysitting our four year old nephew, and she noticed him outside peeing on the new kittens they just got for their girls. When asked why he would do such a thing, he said, "They wanted to play in the water." And here's the thing -- he was serious. Poor kid was just helping a kitty out and ended up sitting in a corner. Being kind never pays off, is my point. And now the kitties have no sprinkler anymore. This is a tragic story, and I'm sorry to make you read it.

To lighten the mood, some Facebook statuses because my brain beat me to sleep again and I have nothing to write:

Dalton: "Did you say ribbit?" Me: "No." Dalton: "Well...I heard a ribbit and it came from you."

Emma, while holding a stick to her nose: "I'm a neuroticus!" (meaning rhinoceros)

OK, who parked a Mack truck on my face while I was asleep?

Hello, limit. Now that I've reached you, you may want to stand down -- you don't want to meet my Backup.

Thoughts on working out from Ashers: "Isn't 'ripped' the same as 'rippled?'"

...what if something happens and I need to talk about it while being simultaneously anti-social?!?!

Stupid rooster.

And...that's pretty much all I have for tonight, folks. Sorry about the lame use of Facebook, but at least I wrote all of that, even if it was spread out over the last twelve months and didn't make any sense...writing  is the point, right?