Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 12, 2011

One more night -- that's it

All right, Optimus Prime or Greg? It's down to two choices because that is what Anonymous said to do. And I always listen to Anonymous. Those two names are winning right now -- which one do y'all think?
Monday is kind of a busy night for me right now, so Donovan has decided to grab my attention back by pooping his pants four times since I put him in bed two hours ago. This is the least awesome thing I have ever dealt with. As if Mondays weren't already Mondays.

Let me know what you think on the names, guys! Like last night, comment here or on the FB page.