Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 9, 2011

Time to Vote!

Ok, the final submissions are in!

It should be noted that "The Truck" had a proper initiation into the family last night, when two hours after we bought it, Donovan pooped in it, Madi stepped in the poop, then walked literally on every square inch of the truck including five seats, two armrests, and many square feet of carpet.

This does NOT mean that anyone gets to call it anything having to do with poop. My life is already nicknamed after poop, so the truck doesn't get it.

I am not saying who came up with any names (Even if some of them have already been given away), just to be fair. I will explain a couple of them so you have the whole story. AND, if the name I came up with (and I won't tell which) wins, the prize will go to the first person who stuck with it on the Facebook feed.

BTW, if you aren't "friends" with LLB on Facebook -- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Seriously, though, just search the fan pages for "Life's Laundry Basket". And the Twitter name is MannyTheRee. I demand followers.

Now :::drumroll::: cast your vote in the next 24 hours!

Blue Burb of Happiness (A take on Blue Bird of Happiness)
George Straight (because he's awesome)
Optimus Prime (do I have to explain this one?)
Blue Pickle II (my mom's old blue kid-hauler - a 12 passenger van - was nicknamed "The Big Blue Pickle" by two of my friends from driver's ed)
Sammie the Suburban (another obvs one)
Greg (because why not??)
Super Sexy Hot Mama Suburban Machine (And yes, it IS.)

And here is a picture (that I tried to upload last night) to help you decide. You can cast your votes in the comments or on Facebook. I can't wait to see what you guys pick -- make it a good one, because his name is going in big letters on the back window!