Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 13, 2011

The Votes Are In

Thank you all for your submissions and your help naming the truck.

I really liked both final names, even though they were vastly different.

The winner is....
OPTIMUS PRIME!

First things first, right? After ball joints comes the semi grille....it'll be EPIC.

Also, a note to the reader who submitted "Greg". I never replied to your supportive post a few weeks ago, and I want to publicly thank you. Your comments have repeatedly lifted my spirits, made me laugh, and even shed a few tears. You are an AWESOME Interwebz friend. Also? Greg still cracks me up every time I think about it. Because, you know, obviously.

And to the rest of you, thank you as well. You guys have kept me cheerful when I was trying so hard not to be. I appreciate that, and in return, I will try to lay off the truck talk and bring back The Funny in the coming weeks. I love you all!