Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 25, 2011

Westboro and Train Horns and other Thursday Stuff

Today some friends of ours buried their cousin, a young man with a family who died serving our country. The Westboro Baptist Church cult decided to show up in our town for the second time in the last month. This is not cool with us. 

My little sister and I, along with a friend, drove by with my dad's truck, and there may or may not have been some train horn usage. We may or may not have made Westboro popcorn.

We joined a line of people leading up to the church who stood outside and waved their flags in support of this soldier and his family and friends. We got to see a lot of cool stuff, including these guys:
 
You can't tell from the picture, but there were about five or six of these, plus a few smaller ones. Very cool. These guys and the Patriot Guard are my new favorite people.
After that, I went home to get ready for class, and Shucks was freaking out. He was telling me that there was a member of the WBC in my backyard. I thought that was crazy, because how can popcorn follow you home? But he insisted, so I went to check, and sure enough....right in the middle of my backyard...............

It's a Giant Westboro rattlemouthacin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

The nerve of those westboro snakes following you home!!!

MannyRee said...Reply to comment

@Anonymous

Yes, they are ridiculous in so many ways.