Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 20, 2011

Trickery

Remember awhile back when I joined Aunt Becky in a giant prank on you, Interwebz? And anyone who Googled Jason F. Brown got me instead? (As a matter of fact, if you Google it now, I'm still the second link -- poor guy.)

Apparently, their are people who get paid  for doing stuff like that. I wuvs me some Internet.

I think I need to quit worrying so much about numbers and start looking for classes in Internet Trickery.

School is going well, though -- four days back and I haven't completely lost it. I finished two tests and the only class I am taking so far is Financial Accounting (I HATE Financial Accounting!!), so I really need to pick up some more classes in fun stuff like Speedy Calculators to break up the monotony. I swear I'm going to have a degree in Cool when this is all over with.

This is my weekend with the kids, and I've already missed two awesome parties. On the other hand, my kitchen is clean and I learned a lot about Internet Trickery, so I've still got a couple things going for me. And it's nice having a full weekend with the kids, too -- Donovan has only pooped his pants once, and Emma told me not to worry about it, because grown ups are supposed to have big butts. All-in-all a pretty fantastic Saturday, wouldn't you say?