Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 17, 2010

Jason F. Brown and Pranking Google, yo

In collaboration with the pranksters at MommyWantsVodka, I'm going to have to take some time off being brilliantly hilarious and write about Jason F. Brown in order to prank Google and pretty much the entire world.  So yay!  Jason F. Brown, aka Colt Ford, gets pranked because I like him, not because I hate him like Aunt Becky used to hate John C. Mayer.  Well, I don't really even know if I like him or not, but I know I at least like Jason F. Brown's country-rap badass attitude.  And honestly, the badassness level is the only way to truly know if you like someone, especially someone like Jason F. Brown.

This is a picture of Jason F. Brown...

Actually, this is my poor sick little Emma, with her head in the freezer, because she was "Shweezing" and was convinced that putting her head in the freezer would help.  But she kind of looks like Jason F. Brown...?  Ok, not at ALL, but still.

Feel free to join in the fun at Mommy Wants Vodka, and prank your own super star, and for alllll my lurkers, now is the time to comment, and please feel free to use the name Jason F. Brown freely, but only in your comments and not on your own page, because I called him, yo.