Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Mar 30, 2011

Just Like Epic Badassery, Except That it’s Not


Facebook may need to be turned off for awhile until I don't feel the need to splat about stuff anymore.


What I need is a good old fashioned Interwebz fight. Interwebz, why won't you fight with me anymore? I'm not even famous enough for "Ban American Women" dude. Ban American Women Dude, why won't you ban people in my comment section? It would make me feel better, and I promise to tell all the American women to stop trying so desperately to date you.


I met a guy named Thaddeus the other day. This allowed me to cross one thing off my bucket list.


Bucket List:


1. Keep the house clean for ten minutes in a row.


2. Take an epic walk. (In the style of Frodo)


3. Meet someone whose actual name is Thaddeus.


4. Call him "Thad."



This was quite exciting…I'm 25% finished being alive, yo! If I continue at this rate, I'll finally keep the house clean for ten minutes when I'm 124 years old. Sounds about right.


Donovan made it through his pictures today, even though I tortured him with a tie. I can't blame him. I would have let him take the pics in pajamas, but the daycare liked the suit and it was for their scrapbook. He managed to smile in one picture. In the others, he's looking off away from the camera with an expression that clearly asks why he should have things tied around his neck when he has a box full of perfectly good sweatpants and T-shirts.


I agree.