Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Jan 6, 2011

Dear Ninja Truck

Did you ever take a drink of something and then realize there was something in it, only its too late because you already swallowed it and then you aren't sure if you want to know what it was and you're grossed out for the rest of the day?

Yeah.


Dear Ninja Truck,


Thank you for starting every day and getting me to class, even though I should have changed your oil last week but still haven't gotten around to it.


I think you are the most beautiful truck in the world. I especially love your extra features that you just can't get "factory" on any vehicle, from your decade or the present one. Like the picture on the passenger door that only shows up in certain light so I can't take a photo, but looks something like this:

Also how the key doesn't go into the driver's door, which gives me lots of exercise when I forget and have to run around you. And the missing handle on the inside back door just shows me that you were ahead of your time in the child lock department.

And since someone already drew all over your interior with permanent marker, I don't have to holler at my kids for hardly anything at all.

The only thing I could ask of you is maybe that you don't drink so much gas? Please? Because dude, seriously. Don't drink and drive. But otherwise, you're awesome, except for that little noise in the belt area. Belts squeak sometimes, I know that...but...well, it's obnoxious. Also the brake thing. I just don't like that much attention, so if you could dial down the squeaks and squeals just a tad, that would be great.

Please don't ever change how you fold up your backseat when I have to stop quickly. I love that. When the kids act up in the car, I need only slam the brakes and WHAM! They can't make nearly enough noise when they're folded in half. Although I installed that seat myself, I think we can take equal credit for this...because I'm pretty sure you're the one who thought of it and I just made it happen.

I hope that we will be together forever, and I promise I will change your oil as soon as I can, and even flush your radiator and make the kids remove their junk from you. Because I wuvs you.

Love,
MannyRee