Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Jan 24, 2011

Ninja Truck Under Constant Threat From Pinky and the Brain

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm gonna' celebrate by going to see my favorite doctor and see why my tonsils are strangling me.

He likes me because I always shock him with my smoking and my awesome diet plan, which consists of a coffee and a banana for breakfast, coffee and cigarettes for lunch, and whatever I can make out of popcorn and leftover Christmas candy for dinner because I hate getting groceries.

I may also celebrate by taking Ninja Truck on a little date to the mechanic. On my way to school today, I stopped to give him (I think Ninja Truck is a boy...) some oil because he just squanders the stuff, and I noticed that the air filter was askew, which doesn't mean awesome, even though askew is a pretty awesome word. So I tried to fix it and the whole thing just came out. I didn't pull it out, it was just not hooked to anything. And this truck has a GIANT air filter, so it's just sitting there, perched on some wires and engine-y things, not hooked up to anything.

I tried to put it back on, but I would like to say that you can all just be very proud that I even know what it was in the first place. I looked for a picture in the owner's manual, because I thought that if I could figure out which way it was supposed to go, then I could hook it to the right stuff. But the picture didn't show enough, so I had to call Mason.

Mason is brother number two, which means he's a dookie. Only not a total dookie, because he met me at the gas station and helped me put it back together. We had to take the case apart to put it back, so either the truck came with the air filter not hooked to anything (which can cause serious engine damage and also alter the course of the Earth), OR someone snuck into my driveway, got out their handy flat-head screwdriver and unhooked the whole thing, even though it's kind of a pain to reach the screwdriver in there.

Who would do that? I narrowed it down to three guesses...
1. Donovan, who is always doing things to be actively destructive.
2. Someone (Pinky and the Brain?) plotting total world domination.
3. Nazi Truck Lady

If you have any knowledge of this crime, please call the hotline at
1-800-SAVETHETRUCKS.