Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Feb 15, 2011

Ode

For fifteen years we've stayed the course,
You've seen high school breakups and one divorce.

You've been through the wringer a few million times,
And been my companion as I wrote silly rhymes.

We've been fishing and camping and worked on our truck,
And when I had a test, you were there for good luck.

You were there the first time that I saw those two lines,
And when they showed up the other five times.

You rocked every baby and never complained,
And you were my comfort when I had a migraine.

You have spent many nights curled up in my bed,
And I hope to be buried with you when I'm dead.

You were there for every gained and lost pound,
And when I asked if my butt looked big, you didn't make a sound.

You're falling apart now, and covered in dirt,
But I'll always love you, my favorite T-shirt.