Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Feb 7, 2011

100%

Right before the snow day(s), I took a test, but I forgot about it. I had to have a "meeting" with my teacher today...I don't know why, really, only we do that on Mondays. Anyway, she gave me a LOOK and asked if I checked my grade on that test. I was like "uhhhh...." So she pointed at it.

That was scary, because she'll usually just holler across the room what grade I got because she knows I hate stopping what I'm doing. But it was a perfect grade...the first perfect grade I have received.

So I strutted back to my desk all "Oh, yeah, I got a hundred...I am the best...the rest of you suck..." until I thought about what it was at which I was so perfect and I couldn't remember. I got a perfect grade on a test I don't remember taking. I don't even remember what the chapter was about. I remember that it was chapter 19, because I remember writing that a few times, but for the life of me, I don't remember what I did in that chapter.

I know it wasn't payroll or inventory. And I know I took the test in about ten minutes because I wanted to get credit for at least one thing before we got blizzardized. I also slightly remember thinking I didn't care what grade I got, because I was going to screw up my week with stupid Excel anyway. And it wasn't on amortization, because that was awful and I wouldn't have played around with anything as serious as amortization.

So do any of you know what Chapter 19 was about? Because I guess I need to get a job doing that.