Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Feb 9, 2011

Too Mad for the Interwebz

Dear Interwebz,

I know I am very blessed. I have six sweet children, a huge awesome family, Ninja Truck, amazing friends, and possibly even a job that I like.

But today, I am bitchy.

My kids haven't seen their dad since 2010, they NEVER SLEEP, it's still winter, and I already finished the book I got to keep me occupied this week.

Gr.

So I'm not writing tonight, but not because I don't love you, because I do love you, Interwebz...I'm just not in love with you right now. It's not you, it's me. Maybe tomorrow?

MannyRee