Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 8, 2010

Four Days Alone

Starting on Wednesday, the kids will be at their dad's for the remainder of the week.  Sunday is never a day off for me, but that still leaves me four (ok, three and a half) days to myself.  Ok, the longer I write about this, the less time it seems.  Hmmm...

I was going to give a list of what I want to do with all that spare time, but now I just want a long nap.  Anyway, I'll just pretend that he's got them for the week, and here's what I would do:

  • take a long nap (yup...this is a priority)
  • blare the radio
  • play this video over and over for a few hours


  • read
  • realize what a nerd I am right before the kids get home Sunday morning.
So...yeah.  But, since I only have three days (ok, three and a half, but I don't even know what time he's picking them up...), I'll just listen to Antoine sing while I take naps.