Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 3, 2010

A Letter to My New Boyfriend

Dear Gordita Supreme,

Where have you been all my life?  I know that's a pretty cheesy line, but I happen to know that you've been around for awhile, and never once has anyone told me how incredible you are.

Fate brought us together today because you were on the new $2 menu, and I had exactly $2....I wouldn't have even looked at you except that you came with a drink.  As luck would have it, I was parched, and didn't have enough cash for my typical Taco Bell choice, so the awesome drink won out.

Little did I know it was a match made in heaven.

I'm not sure what you're wrapped in, but it's all yummy and not a boring old tortilla at all (which probably disqualifies you as Mexican food).  Then you are all filled up like a taco, but so much better. I could have sat with you all day, but you were a little over-filled and tried to get to second base, and that was a little too much for out first meeting.  I'm just not that kind of girl, Gordita.

Now, Gordita, my love, do not be afraid.  I will not stalk you, nor will I stock you (I AM the interwebz, foo'), because even though I had $2 today, on most days, I do not.  And even if I had $2 on most days, I would, in all honesty, not spend it on you.

But there would be some days...maybe one per month?  Oh, then, Gordita, we could be together on those days, and it would be fantastic. 

I love you forever, and I'm so glad we've finally met.

Love,
MannyRee