Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 24, 2010

Women with Big Brains

I was shopping today and overheard a conversation between two women that made me want to rethink the entire Girl Power thing. 

First Woman:  Well, I don't know...he said if I get back together with him, he'll get me a boob job."

Second Woman:  Really?  Awwww...How swEEEeeeet!

First Woman:  I know, right? 

Second Woman:  So are you going to break up with the other one?

First Woman:  Well, yeah.

So, all you guys who are trying to win back your woman, think of something you've always wanted and offer to buy it for her.  She'll think your "swEEEeeeet", and come running back. 

Really, women?  Is it so sweet of this guy?  "Hey, if you dump the new guy and come back to me, I'll pay a few thou to fix your 'flaws'...maybe that would make you feel secure that I'm not going to cheat on you, so you'll stop snooping, and I can do whatever I want because you won't be able to see past your own chest!  Plus I'll get access to them whenever I want because I paid for them!  Win/win, right?  Right?"  What's not to love about this deal?  Seriously.  What?

Woman:  "Oh, goodie!  I get built in floating devices, nothing will ever fit me correctly, and nobody will ever take me seriously, because they don't realize I have a brain located roughly one foot above my feedy things!  What more could a girl ask for?!?!?!"

Sheesh...I was embarrassed for all of us.

Here's a list of some other things that may help win your girl back:
  • lawn care equipment
  • tickets to sporting events
  • neckties
  • golf clubs
  • beer of the month, yo
Good luck!