Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Aug 25, 2010

Another Conversation with my Other Niece

Me:  Why are you being bad for your mommy?

Boo:  Because I'm not watching a movie.  (She was supposed to be watching a movie)

Me:  Can you do me a favor?

Boo:  Mm-hmm

Me:  When I can't think of anything to write, can I just blog our little conversations?

Boo:  Mm-hmm

Me:  Can I write the funny things you say?

Boo:  Mm-hmm

Me:  Ok...say something funny.

Boo: ....

Boo:  Mm-hmm?

Me:  Boo, I don't have anything to say.  Can you say something funny?

Boo:  Mm-hmm

Me:  That's not funny enough for my blog.

Boo:  ...  :::staring at me with a look that clearly says she knows I've lost my mind:::  Mm-hmm

Me:  Boo, you talk more than any two year old I have ever known...you haven't stopped talking for at least a year.  Don't you have anything you want to say?

Boo:  Mm-hmm

Me:  :::looks around to make sure her mom isn't watching:::  BOO!  SAY SOMETHING FUNNY!!!  NOW, DAMMIT!

Boo:  ...Mm-hmm?

:::five minutes later:::

Boo:  :::to her mom:::  Aunt Mandy was saying dammit, and that is a very bad sin!