Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Nov 11, 2010

Brothers

I witnessed my boys being true brothers to their little sister today as they gave her advice about boys...


Madi: Some of the boys in my class scream and run away when I try to play with them.


Warrick: Oh, that means they like you.


Madi: What? Why?


Dalton: That's just how boys are.


Warrick: Yeah, if they like a girl, they're mean to them. Let me ask you, are you famous in your class?


Madi: What does famous mean?


Dalton: Do you have a lot of friends? I'm friends with everyone in my class, plus I have twelve girlfriends.


Madi: Well, I have lots of friends.


Warrick: Then you're famous, so the boys like you.


Dalton: Do you have lots of boyfriends?


Madi: Ummm....what's a lot?


Dalton: Well, do you have twelve? Because nobody has twelve...well, I have twelve girlfriends, but I'm pretty famous. You don't have twelve, do you?


Madi: ...


Warrick: It doesn't matter, it goes like this: If the boys say that they like you, then they want to be friends. If they say "I don't listen to girls", that means they like you like you. If they run and scream, that means they love you. But that's gross...I don't like girls at all.

Madi: But I heard you say that you don't listen to girls.

Warrick: Oh, yeah, well I don't. I meant it, though...I'm a boy, so I know when boys are saying what they really mean or when they're just pretending, and I was meaning it. I don't like girls. But those boys in your class just like you.

Madi: :::giggles:::

___________________________________________

I still haven't found my Mystery Machine, so if anyone knows of one that is for sale for $22, please buy it for me and I'll getcha' back. Or I'll make you Interwebz famous.