Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Nov 9, 2010

Death of the Mystery Machine

My Mystery Machine was already sold by the time I got out of the house this morning. If you are the person who bought it, please bring it back, but you can go ahead and paint it green first if you want.

In other news, I HATE Excel. It's all "OMG, write me formulas that don't make frickin sense and I'll make exclamation points and ask if you want help and then not help at all until you DIIIIE" Stupid Excel. I'm pretty sure I could just fill in the blanks easier myself without writing formulas and stuff. It's way too close to algebra for this nerd.

So I came home to see what I was doing wrong, and it turns out I was doing it right. So dang it. I screwed up the test even after I had everything right. This is why I hate algebra...things should make sense.

If I want to know how much I will be paying for a purchase after all payments and interest, I can just do it up on a calculator, no problem. But if I have to write a formula for it, forget it...I don't know how I know the answer, I just know that I know it.

Mystery Machine buyer and Excel, I'm gonna' send the rednecks after you.