Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 10, 2010

I am *not* going to use this blog to slam my ex...

Even though I have been harrassed all day.  Even though I didn't get anything done today because I was dealing with "issues".  Even though I am exhausted and need to sleep, but I won't be able to...I'm not going to do it, ok? 

So stop. asking. me.  Because it's very tempting. 

Stop.

I mean it.

Ok, I'll make you a deal.  Tomorrow, I will tell you the story, and I have a feeling it's going to get more interesting in the next ten minutes, so I'll just tell you the whole thing all at once, ok?  Tomorrow, though.

So, glad that's over with.  It's now nearly two in the morning, and I am way too tired to write anything.  I would like to thank my merry band of rednecks for always being ready to come screaming into my driveway in their purty pickups.  Because, really, my life is incomplete without this.

I should also thank Donovan for locking my keys in my car tonight, along with my ciggies and my LAST SODA.  Dude.  Because if that hadn't happend, I wouldn't have been able to...well, actually, I'm a little upset about that.  See, I was going for a silver lining there, but it didn't happen.  Surely the effort counts for something, though, right?

Also?  I was really needing this weekend to happen, and now it looks like it won't.  So, to whoever screwed that up, the rednecks are coming after you next, because that just wasn't cool, yo.  I gosta' have my Saturdays or I get all murdery.