Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 19, 2010

Jason F. Brown needs to just give UP!

Will the real Jason F. Brown please stand up?  Because the producer, the dentist and the philosopher are apparently fighting very hard to beat me at this, and I don't think it's fair, because neither one of them are Colt Ford, who is the only Jason F. Brown to be Googled, anyway.  Seriously, if I was searching a philosopher OR a dentist, I don't think I would put their middle name in.

Here is where I was two days ago:


Page one of the Jason F. Brown search
 
Here is where my blog hits today:


Still Page one on Jason F. Brown, but down below both the dentist and the philosopher...
  This just doesn't seem fair to me.  I mean, if the real Jason F. Brown has peeps who keep his pages where they belong, I totally understand that.  But if your local philosopher or dentist has those peeps, you are paying them too much.  I only pay my philosopher nothing, because I do most of my own philosophy-ing.  When I do have to "hire out", I end up going with my own philosophies, anyway, and asking for my money back. 

So, Jason F. Brown, philosopher, and Jason F. Brown, dentist:  since I just gave you Free Press (sort of) on my Very Famous Blog (sort of), will you please just call off your peeps for one day, because honestly, I don't have a lot to live for, and this has become sort of important for me.  Again, pretty please with a Jason F. Brown on top????