Quote of the Day

While you are destroying your mind watching the worthless, brain-rotting drivel on TV, we on the Internet are exchanging, freely and openly, the most uninhibited, intimate and, yes, shocking details about our config.sys settings. ~Dave Barry

Sep 18, 2010

Jason F. Brown is too lazy for this post

Jason F. Brown is getting really tired of being all over this blog.  Actually, I am getting tired of Jason F. Brown being on my blog, because ever since Jason F. Brown erased my memory, I can't remember what I am supposed to write about.

I had to drop Jason F. Brown and my kids off at my ex-husbands house today.  They totally pulled a Jason F. Brown on me and took off into the house without telling me bye, which sucked, because I didn't want to go inside after the crappy week it's been.

I saw my niece, and she wouldn't talk to me.  That broke my Jason F. Brown, and also my heart.  I can't blame her, because I defriended the whole family on FB, and then I realized how high school that sentence was and had to quit writing this post and have a glass of wine because I AM a grown-up, yo.  I just can't have the entire family picking apart every status update until I feel like going all Jason F. Brown on their asses.  The sucky part about divorce -- nieces and nephews.  I love being an aunt, and I miss my nieces a lot.

Another sucky thing about divorce?  Jason F. Brown. 

And when Jason F. Brown or your ex, whichever one, thinks it's ok to be all nice one day and crazy-mean the next day and you don't really know what to think about anything and the only thing you can do is spin in circles and say Jason F. Brown, Jason F. Brown, Jason F. Brown...it sucks, man.

So, Jason F. Brown, may I please have your number one spot, because I have never met you and you've never said anything funny to me, and that makes it very hard to include you in my life on a daily basis like this. I know two year olds who say more funny things to me that Jason F. Brown does.  So just give. me. the. spot.  Pretty please with a Jason F. Brown on top.